While there's a good chunk of overlap with the TFSAdmin project on codeplex, it looks like this tool does cover a number of things that TFSAdmin doesn't. If nothing else, it's always good to have at least 2 entries in a space to help push each other (like KDE/GNOME, emacs/vi, etc.)
- http://blogs.microsoft.co.il/files/folders/5018/download.aspx (direct download link)
Using this tool you can:
- Add or remove TFS group membership, Reporting Services role membership and SharePoint role membership
- Set Server and Project-level permissions
- Set AreaPath and Source Control permissions
- Create new TFS users with permissions identical to those of specified existing user
- Save user permissions as template and use it later to create new or update existing users.