I just now discovered the Power Toys link and I am very excited about learning more. I am interested in NUnit and I plan to check out the NUnit Add In. What are some Power Toys that you like in particular? Or what would be good ones to start out with? Thank you so much and have a great day!
Personally I use:
- VBCommenter: When I have to do stuff in VS 2003.
- VSCmdShell: Because I'm writing it.
- VSMouseKeys: I mouse more than I should and need the editor back/forward commands bound to my mouse.
- Smart Paster: This should be build in. 🙂
- VS 2003 File Finder: Good stuff.
- “Close All But This“: Great whidbey stuff in VS 2003
- Notepad2: For my notepading needs.
I also would be a big Nunit+Add-in fan if I were developing my own software more than I am right now.
What are your favorite tools that are, or are not, currently listed?