At the Microsoft Project Conference 2014 we will provide the following signing opportunity to Microsoft Project book authors -
What we will offer?
- Promotion of the signing event through the attendee conference website and appropriate social media
- Signage and dedicated “signing” area in the Microsoft pavilion in the expo hall
- Onsite staff helping to make this process very seamless
What you need to do?
- Provide and ship at least 15 copies of your books and cover the cost associated with this
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for logistics details – make sure you provide
- Book Title and ISBN code
- Author Name(s) and how many authors signing
- At least two choices of preferred signing day (all signings will take place during lunch break and welcome reception – agenda here). If you are a speaker we will not schedule the signing immediately BEFORE or immediately AFTER your session.
- Books for older versions than Project 2010 are not eligible for this process
PLEASE note the deadline for your e-mail is Thursday 1/16/2014 midnight pacific time.
Please note we do reserve the right to prioritize or reject titles we find inappropriate for the event.