The Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) partner competency and assets have been refreshed so you can sell the newest version of our Online or on-premises products!
The following assets have been refreshed – you may have seen separate posts on those, but I’d like to summarize everything into the following list, please review the changes -
- New PPM Requirements for Silver and Gold
- New Exams for Project
- 74-344: Managing Programs and Projects with Project Server 2013
- 74-343: Managing Projects with Microsoft Project 2013
- New Online Sales training on Partner Learning Center
- consisting of eight modules – more here
- New Project Sales Assessment available on the Partner Learning Center
Q: Why did you change the server exam direction into less technical?
A: There is a significant effort to build every new exam and we wanted broaden the audience to the entire PMO. We are still requiring passing technical 70-331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 exam for Gold PPM Competency.
Q: Do the new Project exams cover online aspects as well?
A: Thanks to the parity of product functionality we do call out Project Pro for Office 365 and Project Online in our exams, we used “on-premises” names for exam titles to be consistent with other exams released by Microsoft.