As every year Partners from the whole world celebrate and re-connect with their peers and Microsoft at the World-Wide Partner Conference (WPC). Same as this year for WPC2012 in Toronto, Canada!
In case you are considering to come to WPC or already decided – here is the list of Microsoft Project presence at WPC2012 -
- PPM Partner Award of the Year 2012 Celebration
- The results will be officially announced by the end of June 2012 - the winners and finalists have been already notified – we will post more information on the Main Project Blog around the public announcement.
- Short PPM Partner presentations in the Office Theater (located in the Expo hall - Booth M3)
- Chance for you to connect with the PPM Partner of the Year Winner and finalists!
- Project booth at the Solution Innovation Center (Expo hall)
- Part of the Future of Productivity - Booth M3
- More Solution Innovation Center (SIC) expo details
- Project sessions:
- FOP03 SharePoint Partners—Grow Your Business with Microsoft Project, speaker Chris Crane (Monday)
- This session demonstrates the value of Project to SharePoint Partners, opening words by Chris Crane (Director of Project/Visio, Microsoft); demo by Christophe Fiessinger and Jan Kalis (Product Marketing Managers Project/Visio, Microsoft) and success stories from well-known SharePoint partners - Nintex and Innovative-e!
- FOP13i Best Practices Building Solutions and Implementing Microsoft Project (Tuesday)
- Short presentations from selected Microsoft Partners (PPM Award winner and finalists, along with Nintex and Innovative-e) followed by a discussion panel
- Full session catalog posted at http://sessions.digitalwpc.com/topic/list
- Microsoft Office Division Partner Reception on Monday evening (invitation only)
- If you are registered for the WPC12 the invitation will be sent to selected number of attendees from your company (please note seats are limited and we are prioritizing invites to Gold PPM partners)
- Make sure that you mark correctly the PPM Competency in your WPC12 registration!
- As we had the opportunity to celebrate partners' success at Project Conference 2012 during the Partner Appreciation Day, there is no other dedicated Project Partner event at WPC12.
Looking forward to see you in Toronto!
http://blogs.msdn.com/jkalis/, Twitter @MeetJKalis
Product Marketing Manager | Microsoft Project/Visio