It’s our pleasure to announce the availability of the Project 2010 Demo Pack Version 2 to Microsoft Partners.
What’s in Demo VM version 2?
- Based on the Service Pack 1 “base” Virtual Machine – Microsoft SharePoint Group recently shipped version 10 of their Demo Image - 2010 Information Worker Demonstration and Evaluation Virtual Machine (SP1) a.k.a. “2010-10” (download here)
- New and reviseddemo scripts
- New Project Professional 2010 Deep Dive
- New “Business Overview” Script
- The Main Script is broken into separate sections for easier consumption
- New toolsfor easy customization
- Verticalization / Bulk Rename Tool (for quick and easy renaming of you Projects, EPTs and Business Drivers)
- Easy to customize the Business Intelligence Landing page
- Create new workflows with ease using the UMT’s Dynamic Workflow
- RevisedBI Center
- New Reports including the most wanted Bubble chart and KPI drill down!
- RevisedProject Workspaces
- New streamlined design
- Deliverables are back!
- Partner products – UMT’s Project Financial Server (PFS) and Dynamic Workflow are included to showcase:
- the extensibility of Microsoft Project 2010 platform
- maturity of Microsoft PPM Partners by addressing specific deep requirements – such as financial & budgeting needs,
- and thus the flexibility of Project 2010!
To recap some of the Project 2010 Service Pack 1 enhancements - 4 related blog posts for review -
- Project 2010 SP1 – Multi-Browser Support
- Project 2010 SP1 – Improvements to Project Scheduling in Project Web App
- Project 2010 SP1 – Timephased Support for Manually Scheduled Tasks
- Project 2010 SP1 – Enhancements to Sync to SharePoint Task List
How do I get it?
If you are Microsoft Partner and you would like to obtain this Project 2010 Demo Pack Version 2, please CLICK HERE and ensure that you provide the following information:
- Company Name
- V-Organization City
- Microsoft Partner ID#
- Contact Name
- Contact Email
The Demo administrator will ensure that you are an active Microsoft Partner and then reply with the URL to access the new Project 2010 Demo Pack Version 2.
If you are Customer – please contact your Microsoft Partner or your Microsoft Sales Representative to schedule a session tailored to your requirements.