Slava Kokaev, who started the Boston Business Intelligence Study Group last November, has announced the first New England Business Intellegence Code Camp, which since it doesn’t exactly slip off the tongue, is hereby nicknamed “Intellicamp.”
What is Business Intelligence Code Camp?
Code Camps are free full day training events, held outside of normal work hours, organized by and for the Business Intelligence developer community. It is a great opportunity to learn from first class experts, share knowledge and network without marketing noise getting in the way.
Business Intelligence Code Camp has something for every developer - a blend of the technical to the practical, established to new, and beginner to advanced.
Check out the Code Camp Manifesto for the guiding principles.
Date: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Location: Microsoft Office, 201 Jones Road, Waltham MA
Registration: open now on TheDevCommunity.org
Call for Speakers: is open now; follow the directions below (shamelessly lifted from Chris’ blog) to submit a session
- Sign in to an existing account or create a new one at TheDevCommunity.org.
- Complete a Speaker Registry profile (if you don't already have one.)
- Go to the Code Camps home page.
- Next to the Code Camp entry, you should see a "Submit a Session" link.
- Submit as many sessions as you'd like.
- Please ensure that you also register as an attendee