As you know, Chris and I are in the middle of our Fall/Winter 2009 Northeast Roadshow, with four more stops scheduled for early December:
- December 3 – Farmington, CT
- December 8 – Waltham, MA
- December 9 – Providence, RI
- December 15 – Augusta, ME
Now there’s even more incentive to attend! In addition to the WIN7 code referenced in my previous blog post, we’re incorporating a “Bring a friend, get a book” promotion for the rest of our venues (our colleagues down the East coast are doing the same, by the way). Here’s how to take advantage of the offer:
- Follow the registration link above for the desired venue
- For the referral code, enter the name of the friend you’re bringing along, OR if you’ve already registered, have your friend enter your name when she or he registers (see below).
- When you check-in at the event, we’ll hand each of you a copy of Laurence Moroney’s Introducing Microsoft Silverlight 3.
Obligatory Fine Print:
- Government employees are not eligible for promotion
- Both parties must be present to win
- If onsite supply runs out, books will be mailed to recipients