As one door closes, another one opens…
The first ever Vermont Code Camp is coming up next month, but you have only a day or two left to submit your sessions, as the call for speakers ends on August 15th. If you’ve always wanted to try your hand at presenting, this is a great opportunity to do so in a low key, low stress environment!
And as your finishing that abstract, be sure you submit it as well for the New England Code Camp 12 on October 17th at the Microsoft Office in Waltham, Massachusetts.
You can submit sessions to either (or both – reuse is good!) code camps via the DevCommunity site; here’s how:
- Sign in to an existing account or create a new one at TheDevCommunity.org site.
- Complete a Speaker Registry profile (if you don’t already have one.)
- Go to the Code Camps home page.
- Next to the appropriate code camp entry, you should see a "Submit a Session" link.
- Submit as many sessions as you’d like.
- Please ensure that you also register as an attendee.
And if you just want to watch the sessions and take advantage of networking with your peers, that’s fine too. You can register as an attendee as well at the same site.