This time around, it will be a one day mega-event. Come rested, leave enriched!
Date: Saturday, March 28th
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. +
Cost: free (yup, free)
Interested in speaking? Check out Call for Speakers below
What’s a Code Camp?
From the Code Camp Manifesto:
- Code Camps are about the developer community at large. They are meant to be a place for developers to come and learn from their peers. Topics are always based on community interest and never determined by anyone other than the community.
- Code Camps are always free for attendees.
- The success of the Code Camps is that they are based on community content. All content that is delivered is original. All presentation content must be provided completely (including code) without any restriction. If you have content you don't want to share or provide to attendees then the Code Camp is not the place for you.
- Code Camps are about showing the code. Refer to rule #1 if you have any questions on this.
- The most important element of the Code Camp is always the developer community. All are welcome to attend and speak and do so without expectation of payment or any other compensation other than their participation in the community.
- We need to understand that many times people can't leave work for a day or two to attend training or even seminars. The beauty of the Code Camp is that they always occur on weekends.
Code Camps owe their success to the volunteer community members that organize and present the sessions. From seasoned presenters to first-timers, we all have a story to tell or a slant on a technology we’ve applied; it’s a great time to share with your fellow developers and architects in a casual, low-stress environment. If you’ve got a topic on your mind, here’s the drill on submitting it:
- Sign in to an existing account or create a new one at TheDevCommunity.org.
- Complete a Speaker Registry profile (if you don't already have one.)
- Go to the Code Camps home page.
- Next to the CC11 entry, you should see a "Submit a Session" link.
- Submit as many sessions as you'd like.
- Please ensure that you also register as an attendee.