Team Build Monitor – Vista Sidebar Gadget

I’ve created a sidebar gadget for Windows Vista that lets you monitor a set of build definitions. It’s compatible with Team Foundation Server "Orcas" Beta 1 and it should also work with Beta 2 once it’s released. If you’d like a preview before you try it out, watch the video below where I walk through installing and configuring the gadget.

BuildMonitor.gadget

1. El Bruno says:

Buenas en cualquier proyecto que involucre a diferentes equipos en ubicaciones geográficas distintas,

2. Jim has written and released a smart little Vista Sidebar Gadget, that monitors Team Build Jobs for the

3. Jim has written and released a smart little Vista Sidebar Gadget, that monitors Team Build Jobs for the

4. Jim Lamb a mit en ligne le mois dernier un article très intéressant sur l’utilisation d’un gadget pour

5. CodeClimber says:

Vista Gadget to monitor Orcas TFS Team Build

6. bizbuy says:

Great to share your sidebar gadget, i love it

7. Ian says:

I suspect this doesn’t work if you don’t authenticate transparently with the TFS machine.  At least, it’s not working for me and that’s a distinguishing feature of my setup (I get prompted for passwords in other circumstances; here, the build type list never appears).

8. Ian says:

9. If you’re using Team Foundation Server, these utilities might be useful for your everyday’s work: *)

10. Francois says:

That gadget is very useful. Thank you very much. However, I’ve notice that my sidebar.exe process will leak when this gadget runs. Have someone encounter that problem and found a solution ?

11. Larsi says:

Gadget looks nice, but I’m unable to get the Build Definitions list. It only says: "Working".

Any tips on how to fix this?

12. Benjamin says:

Status Works but i have 2 Problems:

– sidebar.exe has a Memoryleak with this Gadget. I monitor 7 Builds and do not reboot my PC every day. The sidebar has about 500 MB after several days ;-(

– View Log an Dopfolder does not work (they are on a normal Networkshare \xyzbuildlabel)