Ok this feature has been around for a long time, but it's really almost impossible to discover on your own. Scott Nonnenberg asked me to remind him out to do this yesterday and I thought HEY good idea for a tip! Here's what you do:
- Open the Windows Control Panel
- If you are in Category View choose "Sounds, Speech, and Audio Devices", then "Change the sound scheme"
- If you are in Classic View choose "Sounds and Audio Devices", then choose the "Sounds" tab.
- In the "Program events" listbox scroll down to "Microsoft Development Environment"
- Change the "Breakpoint Hit" event to the sound of your choice.