In case you haven’t already heard the buzz, there’s going to be a Silverlight Firestarter on December 2, hosted in Redmond and streamed online to the world. If you can get to Redmond, sign up and fly away. If you can’t, just watch online and enjoy.
- “It’s just like an extra day of PDC, dedicated to Silverlight”
What is the Silverlight Firestarter?
- An Event. A one day, global, live streamed and on demand event keynoted by Scott Guthrie.
- Training. New self-paced labs and walk through videos.
- Interactive. Watch live and ask the Silverlight product team questions during the event.
- Why Silverlight? Silverlight is a powerful development platform for creating engaging, interactive user experiences for Web, desktop, and mobile applications when online or offline.