Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM TechNet Wiki. The purpose of the wiki is to provide a comprehensive guide for IT professionals to learn about then implement, configure, customize, maintain and support Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Overview of Microsoft Dynamics CRM wiki
The Microsoft CRM wiki is organized into the following high-level chapters:
- Learn – articles and resources to help you get started with Microsoft CRM if you are a employee with a Microsoft customer or partner
- Implement – technical content about installing Microsoft CRM
- Configure and customize – articles and resources to help you with CRM configuration and customization
- Extend with .NET – learn how to extend Microsoft CRM
- Deploy – plan your CRM project, train users, maximize user adoption
- System integration and data migration – learn how to import/migrate data into Microsoft CRM and perform common integrations with other systems
- Support – find out how to maintain Microsoft CRM and troubleshoot common issues
- Upgrade – overview on upgrading to the current version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM from earlier versions
- Enterprise Resources – overview of a series of whitepapers include Nuts and Bolts and Optimization tips and tricks.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM TechNet Wiki is a community effort combining unique content written by expert CRM contributors and pointers to useful resources found elsewhere. You can provide rate and tag articles, provide your feedback, edit and revise most articles or contribute or suggest new articles. We look forward to your participation. If you’re looking for article ideas, visit CRM Article Recommendations.