PartnerPoint.com has now opened registration for a new Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Webcast series. These events are designed to help Microsoft Partners optimize their web properties relative to site traffic and lead generation.
From their syllabus:
Generate more traffic to your site without spending another dime on advertising. During this short, concise class you will get actionable information that you can apply immediately to your existing website. The methods taught in this class have been proven effective in thousands of online campaigns.
Learn advanced SEO methods that incorporate all the latest changes in the Google algorithm. SEO is simple when you know exactly what to do. Find out what makes the NYTimes.com, Wikipedia.com and Amazon.com the best-optimized sites on the web. Find out why blogs do so well on the web and how to mimic inherent blog performance without a blog. Learn how to read your own log files to look for keywords that are driving traffic to your site.
Other topics covered will be:
- How to take your existing sales collateral and Microsoft sales copy and add it to your site to get “long tail” keyword traffic.
- Back-linking is the key to high rankings. Learn how to find free back-links and how to optimize back-links that you have.
- How to write effective metatags, urls and title tags so that your site pages are themed for search robots.
- How to build an html sitemap like the New York Times does, crosslink pages like Wikipedia
- How to use no-follow tags and robots.txt files to keep search spiders out of sensitive areas of your site and keep precious page rank juice on your best pages.
After the first 30 minutes of delivering professional optimization tactics used by the very best sites on the web, Dave will give live critiques of your sites (if you have the fortitude to volunteer). You will leave the class with an action plan to drive more traffic to your site on a daily basis without spending an extra dime.
Click HERE to register or learn more.
I'm still listening to Christmas Jazz on Pandora.com.