Here are links to some of the resources that I find most useful for developing Windows Store apps. I’ll update this post as I come up with more, but this should get you started.
- End-to-end apps http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/br211375.aspx
- Performance best practices for XAML apps http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/hh750313.aspx
- Windows RT white paper download http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30703
- Developing secure apps http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/hh849625.aspx
- Working with tiles, badges and toast notifications http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/xaml/Hh868259(v=win.10).aspx
- Accessing data and files http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/xaml/Hh758319(v=win.10).aspx
- Adding ListView and GridView controls http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/xaml/hh780618.aspx - also has links to the default styles and control templates for all the controls involved.
Also feel free to post links in the comments below.