An update to the WS-Discovery spec has been published based upon workshop feedback.
Summary of changes:
- Matching based on all Types and Scopes and clarifies behavior if Scope is empty.
- Clarifies Discovery Proxy-related behavior, including timeout, relationship type, and fault.
- Adds App Sequence to Probe Match and Resolve Match to avoid race condition with Bye.
- Clarifies Resolve comparison is to be done per WS-Addressing.
- Replace unbounded integer types with 32 bit types.
- Fix various typographical errors.
- Licensing terms updated to RAND-Z following agreement with all partners to match Microsoft’s commitment on this spec (we pushed to ensure free licensing of the spec).