In part 2 of our Windows Azure Mobile Services overview, Jerry Nixon (that’s me!), Josh Twist and Paul Batum discuss dynamic schematization, structured storage and how to easily connect and manage your data. Learn how you can create cloud services for Windows 8 applications within minutes with the help of Windows Azure.
Did you miss part 1?
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you’re interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Create Your First Windows Azure Mobile Service! Take the Quick Start Tutorial
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- Microsoft DevRadio: Top 10 Windows 8 Secrets for App Success
- Microsoft DevRadio: Reasons Why You Should Develop a Windows 8 App
- Microsoft DevRadio: Why Wait? Develop for Windows 8 Now!