After getting my first Zune in March for my birthday, I’ve really enjoyed getting familiar with the world of podcasting…it’s a great way to extend my learning and entertainment in to my exercise, commuting and yard work time. As it turns out that there’s a podcast out there for the Team System enthusiasts produced by three of our Team System MVPs (Mickey Gousset, Paul Hacker and Martin Woodward). For the past half year they have created a monthly podcast series focused on Team System and Team Foundation Server. The first five are available here:
- Radio TFS 01: Team Build 2008
- Radio TFS 02: TFS 2008 What’s New and Should You Upgrade
- Radio TFS 03: Team Foundation Server Power Tools
- Radio TFS 04: Visual Studio Team System 2008 Development Edition
- Radio TFS 05: Common Team System Questions
For those of you that are like me and need to find ways to pack more into your day, I’d recommend adding these casts to your Zune. They’ve even created an RSS feed too help ensure you always have the latest shows.