Blogs have quickly become a primary means for the Team System team to communicate with our community and as a result we have dozens and dozens of valuable blogs from our team. Because of this distributed approach, it’s hard for our customers to navigate and track all of the blogs related to various topics. We’ve also heard from many customers that they tire of the endless cross posts between our blogs…the echo can sometimes be deafening.
To help us dampen the echo and to provide one place for customers to go to learn about their favorite portions of the product, we are now aggregating the best Team System blog articles on each of the role specific Team Centers. As we learn more about how this approach works (and doesn’t work) for us and our customers, we’ll evolve this program. To get us started, I have identified key posts and posters to help us kick off this program. Please take a look, subscribe to your favorite feeds and let us know if this help you to stay in touch with us better.
- Team Architect Power Tool August CTP available
- Watch TFS - Project Server Connector Channel 9 video
- final version of Team Development with TFS now available
- First Rosario CTP now available!
- Moving to Team System 2008 Beta 2
- Why choose Team System?
- Watch our TechEd 2007 sessions
- Company uses Team System Database edition to tame workflow
- Team System Web Access Power Tool released!
- Rosario- What is the “Name” attribute for on Links Control XML
- Rosario: Filtering link types on a work item form
- Rosario - Customing Link Types Primer
- Rosario- Managing hierarchies in Microsoft Excel
- Rosario- Querying on Links
- What’s new in work item tracking in Microsoft® Visual Studio® Team System code name “Rosario”