Below is a summary of the new additions to the project, changes made, and issues fixed.
- Added support for JDK 11 #824 #837 #807
- Updated SQL keywords in DatabaseMetaData #829
- Improvements in DatabaseMetadata to prevent Statement leaks and enhance Statement caching #806
- Fixed slf4j warning message in tests #841
- Fixed potential NullPointerException in logException() #844
- Fixed intermittent failures in JUnit - LobsTest #827
- Fixed useBulkCopyForBatchInserts API to respect Statement timeout value #817
- Updated JUnit tests to remove hard-coded names #809
- Removed illegal reflection access in Kerberos Authentication #839
- Enabled non-running JUnit tests #847
- Updated Clobs to use StandardCharsets.US_ASCII instead of hard-coded string #855
- Code cleanup #821 #825
Add the JDBC preview driver to your Maven project by adding the following code to your POM file to include it as a dependency in your project.
<dependency> <groupId>com.microsoft.sqlserver</groupId> <artifactId>mssql-jdbc</artifactId> <version>7.1.2.jre8-preview</version> </dependency>
<dependency> <groupId>com.microsoft.sqlserver</groupId> <artifactId>mssql-jdbc</artifactId> <version>7.1.2.jre11-preview</version> </dependency>
We provide limited support while in preview. Should you run into any issues, please file an issue on our GitHub Issues page.
As always, we welcome contributions of any kind. We appreciate everyone who has taken the time to contribute to the project thus far. For feature requests, please file an issue on the GitHub Issues page to help us track and follow-up directly.
We would also appreciate if you could take this survey to help us continue to improve the JDBC Driver.
Please also check out our tutorials to get started with developing apps in your programming language of choice and SQL Server.