Below is a summary of the new additions to the project, changes made, and issues fixed.
- Added new connection property "cancelQueryTimeout" to cancel QueryTimeout on Connection and Statement #674
- Improved performance degradation while maintaining JDBC compliance with results from sp_fkeys #677
- Fixed an issue where ResultSetMetaData instances created by a ResultSet that has been closed were not persisting #685
- Fixed an issue with PreparedStatement.setBigDecimal when no scale is passed #684
- Fixed an issue with Clobs/NClobs not persisting after ResultSet/Connection closes #682
- Updated the samples to be usable with Eclipse directly, and updated the driver version used by the samples to 6.4.0.jre9 #679
- Updated Gradle script for building JDBC Driver #689
- Updated Maven dependencies for test suite #676
- Updated multiple Maven dependency and plugin versions #688
Add the JDBC preview driver to your Maven project by adding the following code to your POM file to include it as a dependency in your project.
<dependency> <groupId>com.microsoft.sqlserver</groupId> <artifactId>mssql-jdbc</artifactId> <version>6.5.2.jre8-preview</version> </dependency>
<dependency> <groupId>com.microsoft.sqlserver</groupId> <artifactId>mssql-jdbc</artifactId> <version>6.5.2.jre9-preview</version> </dependency>
We provide limited support while in preview. Should you run into any issues, please file an issue on our GitHub Issues page.
As always, we welcome contributions of any kind. We appreciate everyone who has taken the time to contribute to the project thus far. For feature requests, please file an issue on the GitHub Issues page to help us track and follow-up directly.
We would also appreciate if you could take this survey to help us continue to improve the JDBC Driver.
Please also check out our tutorials to get started with developing apps in your programming language of choice and SQL Server.