Below is a summary of the new additions to the project, changes made, and issues fixed.
- Added connection properties for specifying custom TrustManager #74
- Fixed exception thrown by getters on null columns #488
- Fixed issue with DatabaseMetaData#getImportedKeys() returns wrong value for DELETE_RULE #490
- Fixed issue with ActivityCorrelator causing a classloader leak #465
- Removed explicit extends Object #469
- Removed unnecessary return statements #471
- Simplified overly complex boolean expressions #472
- Replaced explicit types with <> (the diamond operator) #420
Add the JDBC preview driver to your Maven project by adding the following code to your POM file to include it as a dependency in your project.
<dependency> <groupId>com.microsoft.sqlserver</groupId> <artifactId>mssql-jdbc</artifactId> <version>6.3.3.jre8-preview</version> </dependency>
We provide limited support while in preview. Should you run into any issues, please file an issue on our GitHub Issues page.
As always, we welcome contributions of any kind. We appreciate everyone who has taken the time to contribute to the project thus far. For feature requests, please file an issue on the GitHub Issues page to help us track and follow-up directly.
We would also appreciate if you could take this survey to help us continue to improve the JDBC Driver.
Please also check out our tutorials to get started with developing apps in your programming language of choice and SQL Server.
Andrea Lam (email@example.com)