We are excited to announce the newest release of the Microsoft SQL Server JDBC Driver 2.0!
This version of the JDBC driver supports features introduced in the JDBC 4.0 API, including:
· national character set data types: NCHAR, NVARCHAR, LONGNVARCHAR, NCLOB
· SQLXML data type
· Wrapper interface to access SQL Server JDBC Driver specific methods
· client info properties
· new database metadata methods
· LOB creator methods
The 2.0 driver also adds:
· default adaptive response buffering behavior
· support for SQL Server 2008 collations
· enhanced tracing, including public method entry and exit traces
· performance improvements and bug fixes
Please feel free to download a copy and see for yourself!