The code samples are written in Visual Basic and C#. The following list of projects and samples describes how you can integrate these into your solution to deploy with a Windows Installer file.
Projects - you can add these custom actions to your setup project.
1. Component Check - check if the Office Primary Interop Assemblies are installed
2. ClickOnceCustomActions - install into the ClickOnce cache
3. DocumentManifestCustomActions - update the document custom properties to point to the assembly
4. InclusionListCustomActions - add an entry to pre-trust your solution
1. Basic installer - Hello World add-in
2. Additional components - Hello Word add-in plus a helper library (showing deployment with multiple files)
3. Inclusion list - custom action to create an inclusion list entry with the location of the deployment manifest and the public key of the certificate used to sign the manifests
4. Change Manifest - custom action to update the document's custom properties to point to the deployment manifest
5. ClickOnce cache - custom action to install the solution into the ClickOnce cache