The code samples are written in Visual Basic and C#. The following list of projects and samples describes how you can integrate these into your solution to deploy with a Windows Installer file.
Projects – you can add these custom actions to your setup project.
1. Component Check – check if the Office Primary Interop Assemblies are installed
2. ClickOnceCustomActions – install into the ClickOnce cache
3. DocumentManifestCustomActions – update the document custom properties to point to the assembly
4. InclusionListCustomActions – add an entry to pre-trust your solution
1. Basic installer – Hello World add-in
2. Additional components – Hello Word add-in plus a helper library (showing deployment with multiple files)
3. Inclusion list – custom action to create an inclusion list entry with the location of the deployment manifest and the public key of the certificate used to sign the manifests
4. Change Manifest – custom action to update the document’s custom properties to point to the deployment manifest
5. ClickOnce cache – custom action to install the solution into the ClickOnce cache