目前已有許多技術可以與 SharePoint 做整合，從之前的 AJAX 到 Silverlight 等，都是許多朋友關心及詢問的，這可以讓大家做出更好的解決方案。
現在 Silverlight 已規劃出與 SharePoint 整合的藍圖：
Silverlight Blueprint for SharePoint
The Silverlight Blueprint for SharePoint is source code and guidance for developers describing how to use Microsoft Silverlight and Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies together in business applications and Internet Web sites. SharePoint applications that use Web Parts can now be built using Silverlight user interface elements. This capability enables a fresh look at data exposed through SharePoint Products and Technologies using the modern graphics capability in Silverlight.
The samples are available from Microsoft now.The Blueprint, including source code, will also be released as open source on Codeplex in the coming months.
For the samples download, screencast videos, Microsoft Visual Studio solutions, and more information: http://www.ssblueprints.net/sharepoint/
What is included in the download?
Six application component samples are included in the kit to get you started:
- A simple “hello, world” sample showing Silverlight in a Web part.
- A Silverlight slider control as a SharePoint custom field type.
- A navigation control.
- A Colleague Viewer that uses lookups in Active Directory by using Windows Communication Foundation.
- A Silverlight picture viewer from a SharePoint picture library.
- A visual how-to center, created in Silverlight and based on a SharePoint list, for viewing videos.