What do you love about how software development is done where you are? What do you hate, and how would you improve it?
Suppose you could work on the perfect software project. What would it look like?
What’s the ideal hardware, tools, processes, people, skill set, office, etc., for you?
Here’s some ideas:
- people who can show they know how to do things simply
- a variety of snacks available 24/7, including healthy stuff
- outsource every non-software activity I can, so we can all focus on the important stuff
- Microsoft’s health care plan
- A work area free from background noise (HVAC, computer fans, etc.)