A quick recap of what’s been happening on the team.
- Unit Testing Windows Phone 7 applications – Amit Chatterjee continues his series of posts as he builds his Chronometer Windows Phone 7 application.
- TFS 2010 SP1 Cumulative Update 1 Available – Learn about the latest cumulative update from the TFS team. The update prereqs SP1 and should be installed on TFS application tiers and build servers.
- Visual Studio ALM Rangers – Just recently, the Ranger community launched two sets of guidance that I recommend you check out. The Visual Studio Build Customization Guidance offers scenario based guidance on versioning, code signing, and branching. The Visual Studio Lab Management Guidance is designed for professional deployment of Lab Management in production environments.
- Agile Project Management in Visual Studio ALM V.Next – Brian Harry walks through how the TFS team adopted Scrum for their feature team level development.
- Kinect SDK for PC – VB Samples available – Download Kinect for Windows SDK beta and start coding using the available VB samples.
- The Importance of Feedback in Software Development – Learn how by increasing the role of interation and feedback in your development process you can build better software.
- VS ALM Library Updates on MSDN for May 2011 – Check out the latest content published in our Visual Studio Library.
- Make Agile Work for you in TFS 2010 – Chris Adams recently wrote an article for MSDN Magazine that takes you on the journey of his team’s adoption of Agile practices using Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Micro-framework v4.2 Support for Visual Basic – Check out how VB developers can now be microcontroller developers.
- New QFE for Visual Studio 2010 testing tools – The team recently made available a QFE that fixes some issues reported by our customers. Check out the team blog for a summary of issues fixed.
- Tips and Tricks for Using the Screen Designer – Sheel Shah walks through how to get the most out of your screen designer using LightSwitch.
Follow me at twitter.com/jlzander.