Quick recap of what’s been happening around the team.
- Team Explorer Everywhere 2010 SP1 Beta – Download this beta release that comes with a “go-live” license and is available to all Team Explorer Everywhere owners. Check out Brian Harry’s announcement post for more details.
- Making Asynchronous Programming Easy – Recommend you check out these detailed posts about Async from the teams (What’s Next in C#? Get Ready for Async! and Announcing the Async CTP for Visual Basic (and also Iterators!).
- The Story of Help in Visual Studio 2010 – Check out Jeff Braaten’s blog series that gives a behind-the-scenes look at our help system and a preview of changes that are coming.
- TFS on Windows Azure at the PDC – The move to the cloud is gaining momentum. Learn about how the TFS team is making sure your investment in TFS today has a clear path to get you there in the future. You can find additional information about hosting services for TFS on our VS site.
- VS ALM Library Updates on MSDN – A new set of documentation was recently published in our VS Library. The team continues to build out these types of updates as a direct result of your feedback.
- OData support in Visual Studio LightSwitch – There has been a lot of discussion of whether there is OData support in LightSwitch. Check out the team’s post on how to create a RIA service wrapper for OData Source.
- More Resources for SharePoint Developers – Check out these how-to videos that demonstrate how to use the SharePoint developer tools in Visual Studio.
Follow me at twitter.com/jlzander