Quick recap of what's been happening around the team.
- [UPDATE] Hotfix Available for Scrolling Context Menu - Download the latest patch for Visual Studio and Windows Presentation Foundation that fixes the scrolling context menu. You can also find more details in Brian Harry's post.
- Microsoft How-To: Scrum for Everyone - Aaron Bjork recently wrote a great article for the Visual Studio Magazine that talks in detail about running a Scrum project using our VS Scrum 1.0 process template in TFS 2010.
- Extension Analyzer V3 - Mynor Ivan Muralles' recent post describes in detail the new features that were added to the Extension Analyzer. This VS 2010 extension helps debug issues with VSIX Components, VS Packages, PkgDef Files and MEF Components.
- How Do I: Import and Export Data to/from a CSV file - Dan Seefeldt provides a detailed example for using LightSwitch's weakly-typed data access API's that allow you to add general purpose code to perform common tasks.
- patterns & practices Symposium (Oct. 18 - 22) - Next week's Symposium is a great way to learn proven practices and technologies to create Web, Mobile, Cloud and Windows solutions.
- Do you want better control over code dependencies? - Esther Fan talks about two ways for how to approach this using VS 2010 Ultimate.
- Team Foundation Server 2010 Monitoring Management Pack - This week the VS ALM Rangers announced the availability of this management pack that provides both proactive and reactive monitoring of TFS 2010.
- How Do I: Set up Security to Control User Access to Parts of a Visual Studio LightSwitch Application - the LightSwitch team just released another great video for learning how to control user access in a LightSwitch application.
Follow me at twitter.com/jlzander