Quick recap of what’s been happening around the team lately.
- ALM Summit in Redmond (November 16-18) – A great opportunity to network with peers, share best practices and learn from ALM experts. Brian Harry walks through details of this exciting summit that is just around the corner.
- Vision Clinic Walkthrough Sample Code Now Available in C# – The LightSwitch team updated their available code samples to include a sample C# walkthrough.
- VSALM Library Updates – Our ALM developer content team just produced a set of updates that are in direct response to your requests and comments.
- Out of Memory? – Calvin Hsia provides a walk through with sample code for how to easily increase the memory available to your program.
- New Help Topics – The Visual Studio Team Test just posted new help topics and updates to help you accomplish your testing tasks faster.
- Case Study on TFS 2010 and CodePlex – The team recently published an interesting case study on our experiences of transitioning CodePlex from TFS 2008 to TFS 2010.
- Converting a VBA Macro to C# 4.0 – Alexandra Rusina shares tips and tricks on how you can convert VBA macros to C# 4.0.
- Visual Studio 2010 Quick Reference Guidance – The VS ALM Rangers just updated this popular guidance in Spanish.
- Update to Tailspin Travel Demos on CodePlex – Our sample travel booking application was recently updated. I’ve used the Tailspin demos in a couple of my past posts where I talked about some of my favorite VS2010 features (Dependency Graphs and DGML and Layer Validation).
Also check out our Visual Studio Developer Center, where the VS team is constantly updating technical information and downloads for you to leverage.
Follow me at twitter.com/jlzander