I’m kicking off a new blog series that showcases a quick recap of some of the things happening around Visual Studio.
- TFS Power Tools Release Available – The TFS team recently released the latest version of power tools with 3 “new features” – Admin Console Backup/Restore Wizard, Team Explorer Enhancements, and TFPT Branches.
- Introducing the VSPackage Builder – The VS Pro team released VSPackage Builder. James Bartlett walks you through the key features of this new project template that enables rapid development of the command UI and tool window infrastructure of VS 2010 extensions.
- How Do I: Filter Items in a ComboBox or Modal Window Picker in LightSwitch – detailed walkthrough from Eric Erhardt that illustrates an example of associating related pieces of data in LightSwitch.
- Emacs Emulation Extension Now Available – Brittany Behrens takes you through the installation and setup of this free extension.
- Tier Interaction Profiler (TIP) Walkthrough – detailed look from Cameron Skinner at how TIP makes understanding requests going from your client to your database backend very easy.
Follow me at twitter.com/jlzander