Constanze has been working with a number of our great developers in the community to produce a series of webcasts on Developing for Windows Mobile.
The 5 part series concludes next week with the final webcast Live from TechEd US!
You can access the series online using the links below:
- Part 1: Developing Applications for Windows Mobile Devices (now available on-demand)
- Part 2: Developing Your First Real Windows Mobile 6 Application (Wednesday 21-May)
- Part 3: Using Device Capabilities and Device Functionality (Tuesday 27-May)
- Part 4: Mobile Data Strategies and Synchronization Using SQL Server Compact, XML, and LINQ (Wednesday 28-May)
- Part 5: Windows Mobile Development – Live from TechEd Orlando (Wednesday 4-June)