HTC release Windows Mobile 6 upgrade for the S620 (Excalibur) – Quietly…

image

Well after endlessly checking HTC website for the past few weeks Gwyn and Ferjan both simultaneously pinged me emails saying you can now download the Windows Mobile 6 upgrade for the HTC S620 from the HTC E-club.  No word on the announcement page but you can get the download at the URL below:

You need a valid login to do so (using your S620 IMEI number) but can then download the update (which I am now doing – 52% as I type)

1. Gwyn says:

Wow – made it to Jason’s blog – fame at last!

2. MSDNArchive says:

Fame Gwyn – but no Fortune I’m afraid 😉

3. davidk says:

At least HTC are releasing the upgrades, if a little slowly (what about the P3300 and the Advantage please?!) but what are Samsung playing at with the i600 – UK has mysteriously vanished off the upgrade page….

4. Ludo says:

HTC also realeased the HTC X7500 WM6 version :)

download 2% for me :)

5. Gwyn says:

Interesting choice by HTC though.  The S620 build appears to include the ClearVue apps (as on the WM5 build) but not Office Mobile…?

6. Gwyn says:

Jason, I’m used to no fortune!

7. Finally! You know, I was thinking about sending you an email this week, Jason, to see if you knew anyone at HTC that I could bug about it 😉

It’s been so hard sitting here seeing all the other updates come out!

8. Peter Foot says:

Late last week HTC quietly released the Windows Mobile 6 upgrade for the S620. A few eagle eyed bloggers

9. HTC has released another upgrade, this time for the S620. Jason Langridge blogged about it here. He also

Comments are closed.