In an era of change for global working habits, mobile working is a top priority for British industry.
Employers are looking for ways to introduce efficiencies to working processes and improve productivity while employees want a healthy work and life balance.
Mobile technologies are realising both needs.
The People Moving Business Awards – an industry first for awards focused solely on best practice in mobile technologies and remote working – will recognise organisations and individuals that have embraced the mobile revolution and implemented solutions and processes that have made a positive impact on working practices and our lives outside the workplace.
Created in partnership with the Chartered Management Institute, Business Link and Management Today magazine there are six individual awards split across three categories; companies and organisations, employees/individuals and partners. The awards are:
1. Most innovative use of mobile technology in an organisation
2. Best flexible working organisation
3. Contribution to the environment through use of mobile technology
4. Best mobile partner award
5. Most productive employee using mobile technology
6. Employee award for greatest personal achievement due to use of mobile technology
The awards ceremony will be in London on the 4th September and the closing date for applications is 25th June – click on the link above or go to www.managementtoday.co.uk and click on the People Moving Business Awards banner to submit an entry on line.