There are lots of ways to do this, but this is my favorite basic setup.
- Download the latest version of procdump from here
- Create a folder on a drive that has enough disk space to store the application dumps, e.g. C:\Dumps
- Extract the procdump application to this folder
- Open an Administrative command prompt and navigate to your new folder
- Run procdump /ma /i
- Wait for the application(s) to crash as indicated by an Application Error Event ID 1000 in the application log
- The dump(s) will be located in the target folder (from step 2, e.g. C:\Dumps)