Recently worked on interesting issue:
When checking ASP.Net 2.0 counter, start -> run -> perfmon /wmi, counters doesn’t seem to be fluctuating ,Stuck at 0.
Steps to reproduce
- Star -> run -> perfmon /wmi
- Add any counter related to Asp.Net v2.0
- Add any counters like Asp.Net v1.1 for comparison
- Give a simple request to default.aspx from asp.net 1.1. and 2.0 application.
- We see Asp.Net 2.0 counters still at value 0 .
- Whereas Asp.Net 1.1 counters fluctuating.
Issue seems to be ASP.NET v.20 counters specific due which our WMI script for accessing counter as resulting 0 as output.
From perfmon /wmi , we got the ticking counters for Net CLR Memory , ASP.Net v1.1.4322
For ASP.Net v2.0.50727 and Asp.NET , counters are still on value 0
Output From perfmon /wmi
Same counter does seem to work from perfmon.
To resolve this issue we have to apply unfinished KB 951683 hotfix(which is schedule for .Net 3.5 SP-1).
You can request this fix by calling PSS (1-800-536-5600 / 1-800-536-3100 ) free of cost.