I just released an update to VsVim for Visual Studio 2010. This is available on the extension manager in Visual Studio or can be downloaded directly at the following link.
This is a bug fix release and contains no large features.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Both normal mode append commands, ‘a’ and ‘A’, now correctly position the cursor after the last character of the line in all cases.
- Several issues around the display of the : in command mode
- Motions e/E now correctly move past the end of the word when used as a movement
- The dw edit lead to exceptions when deleting some times of leading whitespace
- Tooltips no longer interfere with normal mode commands
- Several subtle motion issues
We are primarily working on 0.9.0 features at this point which can be seen here. This release is continuing to fill in the gaps users have reported. Depending on how long 0.9.0 takes there may be a 0.8.3 release but right now it looks like 0.9.0 will be the next version.
The usual caveats and expectations
This extension is being released by me, not by Microsoft. As such the support level for this extension is equivalent to the amount of free time I have to put into it.