The CodePlex team will be well represented (in fact you might get sick of us) at the patterns & practices Summit in Redmond, WA – October 9-12, 2006 . We will be presenting or co-presenting the following sessions:
- Application Frameworks in IT – Jonathan Wanagel
- Dependency Injection Architecture – Brad Wilson
- Evolving to Patterns – Jim Newkirk
- “The Agile Talk on Agility” – Brad Wilson and Peter Provost
- TDD for GUIs – Brad Wilson
- Micro-Pairing – Brad Wilson and Peter Provost
Peter’s not on the CodePlex team but we like him just the same. For additonal information on the summit and all of the sessions please click here.