- Introduce XAML ( in the context of HTML, SVG and the likes) for those not familiar with WPF.
- Introduce the workflow you can get when developers and designers create UI using XAML: You get a common language that stream lines collaboration between these two roles. This reduces duplicate work and allows each role to use tools optimized for their specific tasks ( Blend for designers, VS 2008 for developers)..
- Provide high level advise on roles and skills when you collaborate to this extent..
- Share a few of our lessons learned from many WPF early adopter projects..
- Provide tactical advise for those who already took the journey to WPF and XAML..
Please do send us your feedback .. there were a lot of topics we know we did not get to, I am hoping I can tackle some of these via blog posts or screencasts..
Going back to my old notes on every thing we did not get to I had:
Controls, Styles, Templates FAQ
Tips & Tricks on Blend.. way Beyond this very old article..
Tips & tricks on Blend + Cider, way beyond this intro old intro stuff..
Expression Designer (there was a lot we just did not get into)
Tips & trickcs on creating data-driven apps..( I guess this overlaps w/ tips & tricks above)..
What else do you want to hear about?? Let us know; I am keeping a list and even if I move really, really slow... I will eventually get to it..