Keith Short has already written a post that provides an overview our activities at OOPSLA 2005. Here is a compendium of my activities at the conference.
- On Sunday, 10/16, I hosted a full day tutorial on Software Factories with Steve Cook.
- On Monday, 10/17, Steve and I hosted a full day workshop on Software Factories. The workshop announcement and proceedings are posted here.
- On Tuesday, 10/18, I spoke on a panel called Aspects – Passing Fad or New Foundation with Dave Thomas, Gregor Kiczales, Ivar Jacobson and Matthew Webster hosted by Steve Berczuk.
- On Wednesday, 10/19, I wrote an article for the OOPSLA Conference Newsletter called A Not So Random Walk.
- On Wednesday, 10/19, I attended a half day tutorial on Agile Software Development in the Large.
- On Wednesday, 10/19, I met with Brian Henderson-Sellers and Don Firesmith to discuss the Open Process Framework.