Microsoft Norge ønsker herved å invitere deg til et seminar med vår sjefsdesigner, Albert Schum. Han står bak Windows Phone og Nike+ designkonseptene. Mer informasjon på engelsk under.
About the event
Schum is the man behind the Microsoft´s Windows Phone design and before that he led the convergence of sports & technology efforts at Nike resulting with the digital Nike+ experience.
Albert Shum directs the Windows Phone Design team consisting of interaction, visual, motion, industrial and brand designers along with user researchers & design program managers. The team collaborates with engineering & business partners to create ntegrated mobile experiences for its consumers.
Prior to Microsoft, Albert led the convergence of sports & technology efforts at Nike resulting with the digital Nike+ experience. Albert has a Master’s of Product Design from the Stanford University, a Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering from the university of Waterloo, and the General Management Program from Harvard Business School. In his spare time, Albert is usually found riding his bike.
- 09:00 Welcome with Fredrik Gørrissen
- 09:15 Windows Phone design principles – Metro: the language which defines how
we design Windows Phone experiences, and make them familiar to users across
- 10:30 Application Design – What each designer and developer should know about
designing applications for Windows Phone.
- 11:30 Lunch
- 12:30 Design Process – Think to make: How do we make it happen at Microsoft?
- 13:30 Design Research – What works, what doesn’t for our end users? Key
learning’s on Windows Phone user behavior as seen in our usability studies.