Usikker på hva du skal gjøre i sommer? Hva med å teste og forstå hvordan en Windows Azure applikasjon kan utvikles og settes i produksjon? Vi laget en testapplikasjon som benytter Windows Azure Compute og SQL Azure. Se mer informasjon om applikasjonen, Azure StockTrader under.
Trenger du tilgang til Windows Azure får du det her: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsazure/offers/
We have just released a new end-to-end sample application, StockTrader 5.0, running live on Windows Azure at https://azurestocktrader.cloudapp.net. The full source code to this application can be downloaded by customers from http://msdn.microsoft.com/stocktrader.
The demo is meant to take an application-centric view of the Windows Azure Platform, and help customers understand how Windows Azure and SQL Azure can be used to host high-performance business applications. The application uses only commercially-released Microsoft software and cloud services. The application also demonstrates a live hybrid cloud deployment, with portions of the composite application running in a private data center against on-premise services and databases.
StockTrader 5.0 is a new end-to-end sample application with full source code available for download. The application shows a complete enterprise application that was migrated from a purely on-premise application, to a Windows Azure cloud application, with a technical whitepaper and presentation included. The application is also running live on Windows Azure, using a SQL Azure backing database. If you check out the live Azure-deployed version, you can also access a Web UI that shows the Azure instances, SQL Azure databases, and Azure AppFabric distributed caches the application uses—including live status information, latency information, and even SQL Azure query performance statistics. You can also browse the on-premise deployed service domains that are running in a private data center on Hyper-V virtual machines managed by System Center and Virtual Machine Manager. The sample illustrates the use of secure services to integrate private on-premise resources (business services and SQL Server) with the public-cloud Web application running in an Azure Web Role. Additionally, a desktop Smart Client application can access the Azure-hosted business services running against SQL Azure. The sample is easy to setup, with an automated installer that installs the application and databases for use on-premise, and on Windows Azure with SQL Azure. The full sample can be installed on a single laptop.
The end-to-end application scenario demonstrates several important concepts:
- Demonstrates one code base deployed on-premise in private clouds, on the Windows Azure public cloud, or in hybrid cloud environments.
- Includes a single high-performance data access layer that works with both SQL Server and SQL Azure.
- Demonstrates the use of Windows Azure AppFabric distributed caching, and also Windows Server AppFabric caching.
- Demonstrates a multi-tier design, with the use of secure services to integrate service domains distributed across the Internet.
- The application can be seamlessly scaled across many Azure instances, or across many on-premise Hyper-V VMs managed by System Center Virtual Machine Manager.
- An optional desktop smart client (WPF) application uses Azure-hosted business services and SQL Azure.
Med ønske om en riktig flott sommer,