In the March 2009 issue of the MSPA Newsletter, read about:
- Move to the Front of the Line. The Frontline program is a wonderful and unique opportunity to work face-to-face with Microsoft product groups. Read more about one such experience an MSPA customer had with the Frontline program to understand how this program might benefit you.
- Windows 7 Ecosystem Readiness Program. It’s time to get ready for Windows 7! This readiness program gives you access to builds, toolkits, support and lab testing at Microsoft.
- Enhance Your Debugging Skills. All software vendors must have debugging skills in their development and support arsenal… debugging is a survival skill that is absolutely necessary. We have a new offering for a debugging workshop that we have developed specifically with software vendors in mind. Review the agenda for this workshop and see if it is the right fit for your organization.
- Use Services to Secure Your Solutions and Servers. Security has to be front and center. We offer a number of services for various environments and states of the software development lifecycle: Application Threat Modeling, Application Security Code Reviews, and Security Health Checks.
- The Microsoft SDL Threat Modeling Tool. The SDL Threat Modeling Tool version 3.1 is now available for download.
- Learn at Your Own Pace (for FREE). Microsoft Press books and Microsoft E-Learning are great tools for learning at your pace… and especially so when they’re FREE. Don’t miss this opportunity to take advantage of FREE offers for learning about LINQ, Silverlight, and ASP.NET 3.5 to develop rich user experiences with Visual Studio 2008.
- Leverage Your MSPA to Help Your Customers. Learn how to leverage your MSPA contract to help your customers in those difficult and sometimes critical situations and improve your product satisfaction with your customers.
- Upcoming Tech Talks and Local Events. Read about upcoming tech talks especially for our MSPA customers and open enrollment workshops throughout the US.