Hello IoT Community!
We're pleased to announce that a new update for Windows 10 IoT Core has just been released, and it's on its way to your devices!
This update brings some enhancements to existing functionality, and some new features we'd like you to try:
- New stability improvements to the Windows 10 IoT Core secure shell (SSH) experience and
- Enhancements to the Windows Device Portal
What to Expect
Windows 10 IoT Core devices will get this new update automatically. Here's what you can expect to see on your devices:
- Devices will reboot within a few days of receiving the update.
- The following image will be displayed on-screen when the update begins:
- When the update completes, the OS Version of the Windows 10 IoT Core device will be 10586.63.
Let us know what you think!
- Join the community, and share your experience with this update.
- Use Windows Feedback to send feedback directly to Microsoft engineers.