WPC is just a few weeks away and I wanted to take a moment to update folks on the sessions that should be of particular interest to System Integrators / Value-Added-Resellers and Independent Software Vendors (SIs/VARs/ISVs) that are investigating and/or developing solutions for customers incorporating components of the Cortana Intelligence Suite. Here's a few sessions that you might consider. Please confirm the times and dates with the official WPC schedule as these could change.
- Partner Opportunities for Advanced Analytics: SIs and ISVs - Learn about the incredible opportunities Microsoft offers in the advanced analytics space regardless of your company's size. Come partner with us to win customers and grow your business. We want to enable you to succeed on our advanced analytics platform, in the cloud and on-premises. This session is targeted at all ISVs and SIs. July 12th 2:30 - 3:30pm
- Grow your SQL business with Analytics and Intelligence - Come learn how to advance into the world of analytics in 3 easy steps. With Microsoft R Server and R services integrated into SQL, it is just that easy to springboard your applications into the realm of advanced analytics. On-premises, hybrid, or cloud, our customers need it all, and we will show you how you can help them get there. This session is targeted at SQL partners. July 13th 1-2pm
- Grow your CRM business with Analytics and Intelligence - Learn how Microsoft and partners have built solutions that leverage the power of Cortana Intelligence. We will showcase solutions built by partners and Microsoft. This session is targeted at CRM partners. July 13th 4-5pm.
- Expand your cloud business with Microsoft Enterprise ERP + Azure IOT Suite + Cortana Intelligence Suite + Power BI - Come learn how Microsoft Dynamics AX is investing in the capabilities of the entire Microsoft Business Intelligence Solution. You will learn about the great business opportunities available when offering BI solutions on top of Microsoft Enterprise ERP. This session is targeted at existing and prospective Dynamics AX and ERP partners. July 13th 2:30 - 3:30pm.
- How to leverage advanced analytics to build intelligent apps. - This session will give you an opportunity to review apps from early adopters and discuss best practices on how they've successfully embedded intelligence into their apps using Cortana Intelligence services and products. This session is targeted at ISVs and VARs. July 12th 4-5pm
- Leveraging Advanced Analytics to build Intelligent Solutions on-premise and in the Cloud. - In this session you'll participate in an interactive discussion around product roadmap, services opportunity and best practices for building an Advanced Analytics practice with the Microsoft Intelligent Cloud, in particular around Cortana Intelligence Suite and Microsoft R Server. As a part of the discussion we will review wins from early adopter System Integrators. This session is targeted at SIs. July 13th 2:30-3:30pm
- Bring the power of Machine Learning APIs to your apps and solutions. - In this session you'll learn how partners with Microsoft have developed solutions leveraging Machine Learning APIs provided by Microsoft. This session is targeted at all ISVs/VARs/SIs. July 11th 1-2pm
Experts from the Cortana Intelligence and groups in Microsoft will be in attendance in these sessions and at the Microsoft booths. I look forward to seeing you all there.
PS: Please write to us and suggest topics and/or scenarios you'd like to see covered in future posts!