Registration is available at the links below.
Attendees are expected to bring their own laptops and to participate in the Hands-On Labs, and to write their own applications. Technical prerequisites:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 or Windows Vista
- Windows® Vista® (x86 and x64) ENU with Service Pack 2 – all editions except Starter Edition
- Windows 7 (x86 and x64) ENU – all editions except Starter Edition
- Installation requires 2 GB of free disk space on the system drive.
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- DirectX 10 c
To save time, be sure to have the following installed on your laptop before arriving for the event:
- Windows Phone Developer Tools CTP
- Expression Blend 4 Beta
- Microsoft Expression Blend Add-in Preview for Windows Phone
- View Windows Phone 7 Session from MIX10
Knowledge and experience with previous versions of Visual Studio, C#, Silverlight, and XNA is useful but not required.
See more detail here.