Looking for a way to get up-to-speed on all the application lifecycle management (ALM) capabilities in Visual Studio 2010 without wasting time and effort on infrastructure set-up?
Check-out this blog post by Brian Keller, the Technical Evangelist for Visual Studio Application Lifecycle Management. The Virtual Machine (VM) includes everything you need to learn and/or deliver demonstrations of many of the application lifecycle management (ALM) capabilities in Visual Studio 2010.
The VM is available in the virtualization platform of your choice (Hyper-V, Virtual PC 2007 SP1, and Windows  Virtual PC).
Hands-on-Labs / Demo Scripts
The 9 hands-on-labs / demo scripts which accompany this virtual machine cover several of the core capabilities of conducting application lifecycle management with Visual Studio 2010. Each document can be used by an individual in a hands-on-lab capacity, to learn how to perform a given set of tasks, or used by a presenter to deliver a demonstration or classroom-style training.
- Authoring and Running Manual Tests using Microsoft Test Manager 2010
- Introduction to Test Case Management with Microsoft Test Manager 2010
- Introduction to Coded UI Tests with Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate
- Debugging with IntelliTrace using Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate
Code Discovery using the architecture tools in Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate
- Understanding Class Coupling with Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate
- Using the Architecture Explore in Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate to Analyze Your Code
- Software Configuration Management:
Planning your Projects with Team Foundation Server 2010
- Branching and Merging Visualization with Team Foundation Server 2010
Now you have no excuse to get started TODAY…