Guest blogger, Jeremy Chapman, writes in a recent post that while the concept of piloting an operating system isn’t really unique by operating system version, finding the right target users is one of the first things you do when piloting applications or operating systems. In part I, he identifies several types of target users.
- Users who are enthusiastic about new technology.
- Users who can easily be rolled back to previous state or have a couple devices to use simultaneously.
- Users with Windows 7 compatible hardware.
- Users with a representative set of applications.
- Users who will take the time to provide feedback.
Click here to read his blog in detail.