The new MSN Portfolio Manager is a tool for the future. Interactive charts are integrated with your data, along with news and transactions, while the modern new Silverlight interface lets you zoom into the details.
The Portfolio Manager supports many common transaction types and includes numerous columns for creating your own custom view.
Portfolio Manager gives you a convenient view of all your investment accounts. In the Portfolio Manager, you can:
- Track investments from multiple financial institutions.
- Record and view your buy and sell transactions.
- Get updated investment prices.
- View price history, basic analysis data, and details about the performance of your investments, such as income, gain, and return.
- Customize your portfolio view, choosing from more than 50 columns of financial data.
The following types of investments are supported by Portfolio Manager:
- Mutual funds
- International stocks
- International indexes
- Exchange traded funds (ETFs)
- Money market funds
Get started on your own personal financial stimulus package/recovery plan and try it: http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/portfolio-manager/overview.aspx
In order to use the free MSN Silverlight Portfolio Manager you need to have a Windows Live ID and install Microsoft Silverlight.